Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I wonder what's beyond!...



I wonder what's beyond?
Should I break the shackles and go on or should I be safe and drift along?

Don't go too far,don't cross the line, says the voice, be where the crowd is, everything's just fine

I wonder what's beyond?
Will I fall when i reach there or will I be upside down?

Do as i say,pay heed says the voice, i'm experience that you need

I wonder what's there...My dreams urge onwards, each achievement gets me closer yet I wonder why i never do reach

Be smart, be quick..says the voice, learn the trick

I wonder...when two minds see, where does the horizon end?

Follow me says the voice, i know what you need

I wonder what happens when i reach there..Will a new horizon show itself? I wonder what's beyond?

Listen to your dreams, says the voice, listen to yourself...only you can decide how far your horizon is !!

*****************************************************************
thanks to writer's island for a very interesting prompt and the friend who got me to think...
****************************************************************

10 comments:

Rambler said...

Actually follwed you here :)


very nice attempt TA...the wonder is what keeps us going isn't it.

Keith's Ramblings said...

For last weeks prompt I said the earth was flat! On that basis I think you are going to need a parachute when you get there! Nice piece.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - as are the combination of the tyre marks and footprints in the sand that you found!

Anonymous said...

we always go even when we don't want to...

Anonymous said...

oh what a lure, "follow me here'...who could resist that? Nice and happy 08 to you.

Tumblewords: said...

Only you can decide how far your horizon is. For sure. This piece is full of lovely thoughts, hope and inspiration...

Preethi said...

Lovely.... Listen to your dreams indeed .. :) Loved it!!!!

And hey you are starting new blogs.. I am gonna have trouble keeping track girl.. be sure to let me know when you post!!

Prats said...

horizons are marked by us....so well said...
Nice thoughts on this prompt...

Jeques said...

Very unique.

I like the trialogue you did to express our human nature in th point of making choics and taking decisions ~ indeed we face a new horizon everytime we make a choice and you wrote it creatively here.

We all have this trialogues happening in our minds ~ anybody can connect to your thoughts.

I wish you well.

~ Jeques

little wing writer said...

you have spoken in such a beautiful way...i especially liked Will I fall when i reach there or will I be upside down?...thank you...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy